Updated: 4 July 2022You are advised to read the following terms and conditions fully before using Cash For Car NSW. By using and browsing this website, you have indicated your acceptance and agreement with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions, stop using this website.
About Cash For Cars NSWThe goal of cash for cars is to offer people an easy and efficient way to sell their unwanted vehicles. Via this site, you can provide Us with some basic details about your vehicle, and we will provide you with a no-obligation offer for your car. Not everyone can get an offer for their vehicles; the reason could be the car’s age, model, or the extent of the damage. The offer made for purchasing the car will be made by Us, and these terms and conditions will apply to all such offers.
Eligibility limitationsOur site is to be used only by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable laws. This site is not available to people under the age of 18 or in any jurisdiction of Australia where such services are against the law. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use this site.
CashForCarsNSW ServicesOur site provides you with an opportunity to sell your car Sydney by submitting information about your vehicle and receiving an offer from Us. The offers are valid for a limited time period. We, the buyers, reserve the right to take back the offer or change it for any reason before payment. Requests can be accepted through our website, via text or through verbal communication with our representative. We as buyers reserve the right to reject offers or cancel the sale if we come across the following reasons, including but not limited to:
- The seller has not provided a negotiable tile at the time of pickup
- The vehicle has major parts missing that were not previously mentioned
- The car has additional damage that was not disclosed beforehand
Payment methodPayment methods we provide are cash, corporate cheques, etc. Payment will be made at the time of vehicle pick up.
- You are not under the age of 18.
- You are the lawful owner of the vehicle.
- All the information submitted regarding the vehicle, including but not limited to the condition of the car, its mileage, etc. and any personal data, is truthful, accurate, and complete.
- The VIN has not been tampered with.
- The title is free from any liens. (Unless we have been informed in advance about any liens and have agreed to discharge them).
- You have acknowledged that your information will be provided to the buyer, and any dealing necessary will be solely between you and the buyer.
Personal belongingsOnce the offer has been accepted, remove any personal belonging in the car. After the transfer of ownership, the buyers nor we will be responsible for any belongings left in the vehicle.
Restricted activitiesYou are prohibited from using the site or any of its content in ways that would constitute a violation of any laws, rules, regulations or ordinance of any Australian law or treaty that might give rise to any civil or criminal liability. The information that you provide should not be
- False, inaccurate or misleading
- Infringe any third-party copyright, trade mark, patent, trade secret or any proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation
- Be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or harassing.
- Contains any virus, Trojan horses or similar computer programs that may damage or interfere with the site.
- Create liability for us and cause us to lose our data.
BreachWe may terminate or temporarily/indefinitely suspend our services to you according to our sole independent judgment if
- You breach, or we anticipate, you are about to breach our terms or any policies.
- We cannot verify or authenticate any information you have provided us.
- We believe that you have engaged in fraudulent activities related to the vehicle or any transactions you have engaged in with us.
- We believe that your actions may cause us financial loss. We may also terminate the service at any time without a cause.
Links to Third Party SitesWe may include links and advertisements from third-party sites on our websites. By using the CashForCarsNSW site, you are acknowledging the fact that we are not responsible for the content of these third-party sites. We are not liable for any damage, loss, or failure caused by these third-party sites.
Intellectual PropertyThe site Cash For Cars Sydney contains intellectual property which is protected by Australian law. As the user of this site, you are not permitted to publish, distribute, re-transmit, or make any unauthorized use of the materials on this website, except what is permitted by the law. By providing information on this site, you grant CashForCarsNSW a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and transferable license to use, distribute, reproduce, derivate work from and show the information and content on our site in relation to the business.
Limitation of Liability
By using the site, you understand and agree that:
- Your use of the services of CashForCarsNSW is at your own risk. We purchase vehicles in as-is conditions; hence, we are not liable for any warranties, whether they are expressed or implied.
- We make no guarantees that:
- Any content downloaded from the site CashForCarsNSW will be at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data it causes to your phone or computer.
- Neither the internet access provider nor we are responsible for any: